We are seeking an Intermediate Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate has a professional degree in architecture, 3 years of experience, and the motivation to work within a collaborative and design-intensive environment.
- Advance designs under direction of principals and/or project architects from conceptual development through construction administration
- Prepare and participate in client design presentations
- Technical coordination and resolution with consultants and large project teams
- Prepare and coordinate drawings and specifications in accordance with applicable code and zoning requirements
- Develop and maintain positive, trusting relationships with client representatives and leadership
- Communicate regularly with client representatives to clarify design requirements and project deliverables
- Prepare agendas and meeting minutes for project design meetings
- Attend on-site visits, field reviews, and project meetings
- Review shop drawing and material sample submissions
- Communicate with contractors, consultants, and vendors/manufacturers to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 3 years of professional architecture experience in all phases of project design and construction
- Strong knowledge of design trends, materials, construction methods, and building codes
- Ability to prepare high-quality presentation materials (drawings, diagrams, renderings)
- Extensive knowledge of 3D modeling, presentation, and drafting software including but not limited to AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; proficiency in Revit a strong advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High-degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
This is a full-time position; salary will be commensurate with experience. A competitive benefits package is also offered, including health & dental insurance and 401(k).
Email resume and work samples (PDF format) to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.