We are seeking a Junior Architectural Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate has a professional degree in architecture, 1-3 years of experience, and the motivation to work within a collaborative and design-intensive environment.
- Produce drawings for all design phases, conceptual design through construction documents
- Produce renderings and graphic materials for client presentations
- Research manufacturers' materials, systems and specifications
- Coordinate design with all consultants, including engineers, landscape architects, and fabricators
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 1 – 3 years design and construction experience preferred
- Proficiency of 3D modeling and drafting software including but not limited to AutoCAD, Rhino, 3DS Max, Photoshop & InDesign and MS Office
- Ability to effectively communicate with design team
- Ability to efficiently prepare digital renderings and construction documents
This is a full-time position; salary will be commensurate with experience. A competitive benefits package is also offered, including health & dental insurance and 401(k).
Email resume and work samples (PDF format) to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.