Our office relies on 2D/3D images to communicate to our clients, as well as to stimulate and inform design development internally. As a Visualization Artist, you will work with Designers to illustrate the design intent through conceptual massing images, view studies, and photo-realistic renderings. This is a great opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and creative environment.
- Create a variety of high quality exterior and interior architectural 3D models & renderings
- Develop and refine images through rigorous, iterative design reviews
- Work with project teams to create representations of designs at varied stages of development
- Professional degree in Architecture or related program with 3+ years of experience
- Extensive knowledge of V-Ray, Rhino, 3D Studio Max, and the Adobe Suite; Revit knowledge a plus
- Experience translating sketches and CAD/Revit documents into realized 3D models and images
- Experience or interest in VR applications and interactive visualization a plus
- Able to research solutions to either artistic or technical issues when they arises
- Strong visual and illustrative skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High-degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
This is a full-time position; salary will be commensurate with experience. A competitive benefits package is also offered, including health & dental insurance and 401(k).
Email resume and work samples (PDF format) to email@example.com. No phone inquiries please.